Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wyatt's First Christmas

I think the only thing you can appropriately title this pic is: " WHO PUT ME IN THIS DORKY OUTFIT?!" Answer: his Birdie, that's who.

The littlest Grinch & his Daddy...

Wyatt chews on a pen (the pen is a snowman that boxes/punches), while considering grabbing for a delicate & highly breakable ornament. Under Uncle Duff's watchful eye.

Papa & Wyatt

When you're little, people can put you in anything...like a green & purple beret. (I wish I could claim this was a gag gift, but Jay gave me this hat for Christmas! It became a staple for Christmas pics & jokes as the day wore on...)

All I got for Christmas was this crappy sippy cup? Naughty list for me next year, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. awww. his hair makes me smile. i hope you all had a very merry christmas. xoxo. - Julie

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Wyatt's Fans